Chocolate and hazelnut undertone
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Green Coffee (Unroasted)
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Green Coffee. The Yirgacheffe is world-renowned and closely regulated by the industry in order to maintain it's prestige and consistency. The sweet and savoury flavours are so well balanced that this is a hard coffee bean to beat.
- Altitude: 1800-2200 meters above sea level.
- Harvest: October - January
- Processing: Fully Washed, Dried on beds
- Aroma: Sweet (Cane Sugar), Lemon
- Flavour: Fruity, Spicy, Floral
- Body: Smooth, Heavy
- Acidity: Sweet, Citric (Lemon)